Firestation Ignition workshops can be used for one-off team days or training events through to being part of a companywide, national workplace training programme. They can be delivered in-person or virtually by video conference tool such as zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Training is more than the skills being taught to your teams. It helps develop and reinforce your workplace culture and signals you value your staff.
Benefits of investing in staff training
- Positive employee retention – capability development reinforces an employee’s sense of value within the company, fostering loyalty and ultimately increases staff retention.
- Employee empowerment – leaders who inspire, ignite people’s imaginations, and mobilise action with a compelling vision are more impactful.
- Future leaders – leadership development helps managers to focus on future organisational goals and succession planning by preparing promotable talent.
- Increased Engagement – Regular development initiatives can help keep employees motivated, while frequent training will also establish regular re-evaluation of employees, skills, and processes.
- Employee Enablement – Assessing the current skills and abilities will enable managers to strategically plan targeted development programs that consider any potential skills gaps.
- Employer brand – Enhances your reputation as an employer of choice and great place to work (“happy place”) will attract critical talent in an extraordinarily tight labour market
Wide range of topics
We have more than eighty-one-hour training modules that can be customised to your industry and workplace to upskill valued team members and build a stronger culture. You can pick and select which topics you want to cover in your training.
Ignition workshops can be run as 2-hour, half day or full day session.
Popular topics include
- Customer Service
- Managing Growth
- Other specialist topics are available such as time management, financial wealth, etc.
Contact us today to plan your staff training and upskilling.
Find out more
Contact us today to find out how Firestation workshops could help with your staff training and upskilling.