INCUBATE Business Training
Next Programme likley to start November 2023
Business training in Rotorua
Firestation’s flagship programme helps businesses launch and thrive.
INCUBATE will help you set goals, implement actions and get results. Over 12 weeks you will learn and build the foundations to build a resilient business or non profit.
This programme is designed for newer and smaller business and non-profits that employ up to five staff.
Participants receive nine group training sessions:
1. Mindset, Resilience & Motivation
2. Business Planning & Sustainability
3. Marketing Strategy
4. Financial Management (Cashflow)
5. Online Marketing
6. Sales & Pitching Strategies
7. Psychology of Pricing
9. Raising Finance & Capital.
At the end of the programme you will have an action plan for your business.
Take the next step today to improve your organisation today.
INCUBATE is for anyone who has a small business or charity and employs up to five staff. There is nothing else like this programme delivered locally.
Each programme includes:
- Nine Mastery Modules providing group-based training in a range of topics presented by experienced, local professionals recognised as leaders in their field.
- Participant Presentation in the last group session. Each participant will present their Action Plan for their business.
All Firestation sessions focus on EXECUTION, how will you implement what you learn to improve your organisation. These courses are not about sitting in a room for a couple of hours a week. We want ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS who EXECUTE what they LEARN.
We have worked with more than 450 organisations across Rotorua, Taupo, South Waikato and Kawerau with fantastic feedback and results.
Get the knowledge, tools and advice to WORK ON your business or social enterprise. GROW YOUR NETWORKS with likeminded people who are experiencing the same challenges in owning and running a business.
Sessions to run on Wednesdays mornings in Rotorua.
Full cost of the programme is $599+GST per month for three months per business. Non-profits maybe able to complete this course for free depending on funding availability.