Digital Boost Free Programme
Under the new Digital Facilitation Scheme, we can help you grow your digital skills to improve your business.
The Digital Boost Free Programme is a combination of Digital Boost training videos watched together in the sessions AND facilitated discussion to help you implement what you have learned.
You will walk away from the programme feeling empowered and confident on how to use a wide range of digital tools to improve your business.
Sessions will start in September and will take place over six months.
If you’ve been thinking about improving your social media skills, your website knowledge, and what digital tools could help your busiess, this opportunity is for you.
Registrations of interest are now open. Please note, places are limited and therefore individuals will be selected based on their eligibility for the programme (please see criteria below).
As part of this programme you will meet other like-minded business owners , who are at a similar stage of their business journey. You will also have your burning questions answered in a supportive and engaging environment.
All Firestation sessions focus on EXECUTION, how will you implement what you learn to improve your business.
We have worked with more than 400 organisations across Rotorua, Taupo, South Waikato and Kawerau with fantastic feedback and results.
Get the knowledge, tools and advice to WORK ON your business. GROW YOUR NETWORKS with likeminded people who are experiencing the same challenges in owning and running a business.
Sessions to run on:
- Rotorua – Thursday mornings
- Taupo – Tuesday mornings
- South Waikato – Monday mornings
Free Programme Format
The programme will consist of:
- 12 x 2 hour training sessions on a range of digital topics
- 3 x 2 hour Group Sessions with facilitated discussion on participants challenges with implementing digital learning, celebrating successes, and supporting each other.
- 3 months ongoing support – after all face to face sessions have ended, participants have three-months of support by phone, email and Facebook Group to help with ongoing digital improvement and implementation.
All sessions will provide an explanation of what each digital tool is and best practise use of the tool. Plus facilitated discussion on how to implement in your business.
To get you to know which tools your business will benefit from and how to incorporate them.
- Collaboration Tools
- Productivity Tools
- Booking Systems
- Creative Tools
- Payment Systems
- CRM Systems
To get you confident in online marketing to drive leads and make sales.
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Products (Analytics, Search Console, Mercent Centre, Google My Business)
- Online Ads – Google Ads & Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Content Creation
- Digital Marketing Insights
- Sales and Channels
- Customer Feedback
- Security & Data Protection
- Data & Analytics
- Business Development
To be eligible for free support, you need to:
- Be sole traders/self-employed or have between 1 to 20 employees,
- Not be an existing Digital Boost user, or not a registered user prior to 1 April 2022,
- Be operating in a commercial environment,
- Must be a privately‐owned business, Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership, and
- Want to improve their digital skill and utilise more digital tools for their business.
We need 15 eligible businesses signed up to be able to submit the cohort to be approved to run.
Who is this programme for?
Business owners who want to improve their digital skills for their business. The programme will focus on how to use digital tools for marketing, business insights and productivity.
About Digital Boost Programme
The Digital Boost programme was designed with industry experts and businesses to facilitate the Government’s vision for New Zealand to have the most digitally engaged small business sector in the world. The Digital Facilitation Scheme has been set-up to help businesses maximise their learnings from Digital Boost.