Business Coaching provides accountability & new ideas
We believe you cannot grow your business without growing yourself.
Our business coaching encourages you to think and grow. We spend the time to ask questions and really listen to where your business is at. Then we initiate discussions to facilitate problem solving and strategic thinking.
Our clients range from start-ups to multi-million dollar companies.
Ultimately, we work with business owners to help them realise aspirations and achieve goals. Whether it is to grow the business, work less in the business or help overcome a specific problem or challenge we have a range of coaching and training services to suit.
We understand the challenges of owning and running a company. From plumbers to podiatrists, professional services to manufacturing and everything in between, we offer flexible coaching arrangements to suit your time availability and budget.
Our sessions follow the Firestation Coaching format using a strategic planning framework as a basis to establish a clear vision, purpose and goals for the business as well as a time frame to accomplish them.
From here we work with you to develop the strategies and actions necessary to achieve those goals.
With individual business coaching we can help you establish and clarify a clear vision, purpose and goals for the business as well as timeframe for accomplishment.
We can work with you in individual sessions on:
- Strategic Planning and Coaching – designed to build a growth or strategic plan for your business along with professional coaching on significant opportunities and challenges. You are held accountable for your 30/60/90 day actions. Typically two hour sessions held every 2-12 weeks depending on budget and availability.
- Leadership Ignition – strengthen your leadership with Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Two hour sessions held monthly with business owner and/or key management staff. Includes an online 360 degree leadership survey.
- Governance – consultation and implementation of the right governance structure and format for your business. Often goes along with equity divestment and succession planning with key staff.
- Marketing Training & Coaching – work one of one with our marketing expert to develop your marketing plan and learn how to execute your marketing to grow your online presence, generates leads, convert sales and build a loyal customer base.
Individual coaching is charged at an hourly rate. Firestation offers discounted rates for clients who commit to a minimum of 20 hours of coaching.
Our individual coaching sessions align with the format and content of the our group coaching Circle forums.
Business Coaching can be done as much or as little as you need from multiples times a week during a crisis to as little as quarterly to keep you focussed and on track to reach your goals.
Come together to learn, collaborate and grow
Firestation group business coaching, called ‘Circles’, are forums for business owners and professionals to improve, excel and support each other. They develop and foster a growth mindset and diversity in problem solving.
Goal setting to be a recurring theme with each session opening with actions and achievements from the prior month. Each session finishes with a commitment to 30/60/90 day actions aligned to longer term goals.
You will build relationships, develop a support network and make connections with other likeminded people from a range of industries and backgrounds. This will help by:
- Extend your skills and thinking across key areas of business including sales, marketing, operations, finance and leadership.
- Share your successes and challenges and commit to actions to progress your business or solve a problem.
- Set and achieve short, medium and long-term goals. Each sessions finishes with a commitment to 30/60/90 day actions aligned to longer term goals.
We limit each Circle to a maximum of eight members to ensure everyone has dedicated time to talk through challenges, successes and actions.
Both our individual business coaching and our group coaching circles are eligble for the Regional Business Partners Network Capability vouchers where you may recieve up to 50% of the costs of the coaching.
Find out more about Business Coaching
Contact us to find out how business coaching could help your business or non-profit achieve your goals.