Win a Business Training Programme Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for the Firestation’s Win a Business Programme Promotion (“Promotion”).
By submitting an entry into the promotion (Entry), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Promoters of this Promotion are Firestation.
- Acceptance of Entry is at the sole decision of the Promoters. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will select the the winning entry based on who they believe will benefit most from the programme.
- The Promotion runs from Monday 21st February and closes 9pm Sunday 27th February 2023. The promotion may be extended at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Prize is one FREE place in Firestation’s INCUBATE Programme starting in March 2023, valued at $2,999+GST.
- The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Each Entry agrees that its name and contact details will be added to Firestation’s email database.
- The winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities planned by Firestation and consent to their name and image being used in marketing materials.
- All expenses to attend the Programme are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the Promotion or these Terms at any time and will endeavour to give advance notice of any such change or withdrawal.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoters, or their related companies, be liable for any losses, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Promotion (including any discontinuance of the Programme).
- The Promoters decision on entry and winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.